Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I feel good~

Actually nothing special la,just wanna show off a bit ,heheh....i reached my target already...finally@.@hahaz~ basketball points keep upgrading~yay! from 330-370-378-397-and this time I broke my record laaaaa,uhuhu got 408points eh.....so nice la.really maniac of basketball machine soon..keep going~

today is wednesday..it's quite boring since there is lessons until 10 something only..afternoon class cancelled..what a big good news~now that my roomates are all "dreaming in their dreams",heheh,just left me alone here to write my blog....hope that I can publish more posts la, sometimes feel like donno wanna write what waa.....aiks..okay that's more than enough for today~bye my dearest blog!muacks^^

2 comments:

D@Rv!n 陌宏 said...

haha... congratulations lo... 4 achieved your goal... N if i not wrong, this is ur 1st time blogging using english, rite? wakaka... jia you n keep going... all d best... ^_^

~*Kitty*~ said...

很厉害哦~我看到你电话的照片。。哈哈。。 常写吧。。所以可以知道你多一点点~我们沟通的时间已经变得少之又少了。。。。