Sunday, August 30, 2009

sentimental...ahaha***shhhh

Wondering…Am I really a matured people?? Sometimes I can’t control my temper and my attitude, but that’s just for sometimes only….I think that will be a perfect human nature if somebody can control their emotion even there got something that has been disturbing their mind….I am trying hard to put down all of my bad thingy these periods…Before that I like to cry….but I think crying isn’t a bad habit…it is just a way of human to express their feeling…it’s better than just keep the sad things deep in your heart without setting it free….however, now I am still “pro” in crying…ahaha...especially watching dramas…..damn sad and touched part of the movie would bring me into the stories and then can’t stop crying like helllllll…..heheh**last time I watched a series of Hong Kong dramas….but the most impressive for me is “ga hou yud yun”-------“jia hao yue yuan”…. Put my thumbs up for this drama man~good actors, good skills, good scripts….walaoeh! Almost every single episode for this drama….crying crying crying. Sounds like so suffered..hehehe…

Crying case settled. haha.hmmm my temper. No doubt la actually im really bad temper one. But my friends told me I improved a lot…maybe it can be…I am the kind of ppl that get mad easily…but I will forget about it in a short period la…but I realized that even I will forget about it, but then how about my friends??it’s not guaranteed that they will also doing the same like me…maybe I will hurt their feelings. Arghhh, I am really trying to be a perfect ppl in the aspect of personalities…temper is the biggest weakness in me…I will solve it by myself!~

I wanna thanks to all of my important friends, actually no need to mention their names here, because I think they will know also baaaa…just keep in my heart, okay?!heheh….they bring happiness to my life…sadness?of course got also la, then only will balance ma,haha…remembering what they have done that means a lot to me…and I can’t take them out from my mind….They understands me a lot, even no words between us…it’s silence at all…just by a simply sight, we will catch up with each other..that’s tooooo amazing!! Last words, I will appreciate the days shared with you all no matter what are gonna to happen in our future life…Thanks guys^^

5 comments:

Ru said...

哈哈哭哭哭,想当年我们还比赛谁比较快哭咧~
满无聊的游戏lol

PeaceAndLove said...

开玩笑,本小姐已经练成了“三秒钟落泪”,看什么时候出来较量吧!~哈哈

Ru said...

才不要咧, 泪了过后眼睛会很累 我还要继续看电脑的~~ blerr~

fish```小瑜 said...

hey !!
yoo come on..洋洋小姐,加油呗!既然你已愿意踏出第一步去改变,那你一定可以办到的~ we love u always..muackszz!! ^-^

Anonymous said...

yang yang, i l0ve u t0o~ muackszx!!!